|Information about collectible Gryphon Editions leather bound books. Click the
series titles at left to view a list of each Gryphon Editions book series.
Gryphon Editions produce high quality leather bound books mainly in specific theme based series. Their
books display many of the same characteristics as Franklin Library editions, and like the Franklin
Library they produce full leather and quarter leather bindings. All Gryphon Editions books are bound
with genuine leather, and below are many of the other wonderful features...
- 22 kt. gold accents and lettering
- printed with acid neutral pages that are thread sewn, not glued together
- gold gilded page edges to further protect the pages
- A silk page marker sewn into the binding
- raised spine bands that give each volume that distinctive antique look
- beautiful decorative end papers