|Information about collectible leather bound Gryphon Editions books. Click the
series titles at left to view a list of each Gryphon Editions book series.
|Gryphon Editions produce high quality leather bound books mainly in specific theme
based series. Their books display many of the same characteristics as Franklin
Library editions, and like the Franklin Library they produce full leather and quarter
leather bindings. All Gryphon Editions books are bound with genuine leather, and
below are many of the other wonderful features...
- 22 kt. gold accents and lettering
- printed with acid neutral pages that are thread sewn, not glued together
- gold gilded page edges to further protect the pages
- A silk page marker sewn into the binding
- raised spine bands that give each volume that distinctive antique look
- beautiful decorative end papers