|Information about collectible leather bound Gryphon Editions books.
Click the series titles at left to view a list of each Gryphon Editions
Gryphon Editions produce high quality leather bound books mainly in specific theme based
series. Their books display many of the same characteristics as Franklin Library editions,
and like the Franklin Library they produce full leather and quarter leather bindings. All
Gryphon Editions books are bound with genuine leather, and below are many of the other
• 22 kt. gold accents and lettering.
• Printed with acid neutral pages that are thread sewn, not glued together.
• Gold gilded page edges to further protect the pages.
• A silk page marker sewn into the binding.
• Raised spine bands that give each volume that distinctive antique look.
• Beautiful decorative end papers.