Palladium Press ( formerly known as Odysseus Editions ) Was a publisher of fine leather bound volumes for the National Rifle Association. The books they produced are as high in quality and beauty as any other publisher. The Firearms classics library display the same characteristics as Easton Press titles and are produced in full leather. Below are many of the other wonderful features...• 22 karat gold accents and lettering.
• Printed with acid neutral pages that are thread sewn, not glued together.
• Gold gilded page edges to further protect the pages.
• A silk page marker sewn into the binding.
• Raised spine bands that give each volume that distinctive antique look.
• Lustrous silk moiré end papers.
At the end of 2016, the Palladium Press website was shut down and subscriptions were ended.